Carbon Monoxide Detector
The wireless carbon monoxide (CO) detector has a
loud internal 95dB buzzer as well as activating your
panel siren. The CO detector gives early warning of
CO poisoning danger, preventing damage to vital
organs and even death.
A sophisticated microprocessor receives data from a sensor,
calculates the CO level and leak duration, and provides an
alarm before dangerous CO levels are present.
The detector has a five-year life and an expiration timer that
notifies you when the detector should be replaced. As a
battery-operated device, detection continues non-stop, even
during power outages.
As well as activating local alarms in your home all wireless hazard devices communicate which hazard to you and/or our 24 hour 365 day monitoring station using telephone landline and/or GSM module by audio and text message.
Using military radio encryption and not Wi-Fi gives a wireless range of over 400 metres from a device to the panel, indoors or outdoors.
This intelligent system turns down the battery output the nearer the device is to the panel yielding an easily changed battery life of up to 5 years.